WorldDAB support for automotive
WorldDAB brings the automotive and radio industries together by sharing best practise and the latest information on DAB rollouts.
Information available to WorldDAB members includes:
- Country roadmaps
- Product specifications by country
- Services on-air
- Automotive marketing best case scenarios
- Legislation plans for service following
- Chip and OEM supplier lists
- TPEG plans and information
- Market research
- Workshops on automotive best practise
To find out about the development of DAB/ DAB+ digital radio in different markets around the world, visit our Country Information section.
WorldDAB members can join the Automotive Working Group and participate in several task forces set up to address key areas of in-car DAB+ performance and usability.
WorldDAB also hosts events that bring together broadcasters, manufacturers and the automotive industry. Facilitating the exchange of knowledge and ideas, participants share best practice on digital radio in-car and meeting driver expectations.